Friday, May 2, 2008

Coming soon...One of a kind....

Aha! A moment of silence please....seems Mother's Day is right around the corner and it's time to contemplate.Time to decide, how many, how much, with what time???Tap, tap the fingers drum,where to shop, what to buy?Everywhere you turn it's more of the same.Nothing stands out, nothing calls your name.Something different, unique, ONE OF A KIND sure would be nice to find and so here you are reading my blog and sure to wonder what am I rambling on about?Well check it out, I might just have a ONE OF A KIND gift for the mom in your life coming soon to RidiculousShopper.Biz. If what you are looking for is something that will last beyond Mother's Day, something that will always bring a memory back and something that is sure to keep giving for many more days than just one, then by all means, this one's for you.I will be posting 3 ONE OF A KIND basket's in the next couple of days or so.These items are beautifully done with many surprises for Mom!I've been making baskets for years and have had much success because they are ONE OF A KIND!!!!!! So remember to come on in and see what I mean...

No comments: