Thursday, August 21, 2008

And we're off!!!!!!!!!!

The bargains are here! Finally, the kids are back in school and life slowly returns to normal. I have time on my side again! And, with some great deals to share on many, many items, I am going to need time!

Check out this brand new "Angels" stretch jeans with embellished pockets that will rock your wardrobe! I also have a gorgeous pair of silver stud embellished jeans to die for!


PLUS....great deals on children's clothing

Like this 11 piece lot of pre-owned but in excellent condition of baby clothing! Size 2T and I have more in other sizes. 12 months, 3T, 4T and 5T coming up!

But wait there is more..........


I have some great handbags for just about any occasion. And with the holidays just around the corner, bags like this one will make your outfit pop!
Come take a peek at http://www.ridiculousshopper.biz/! You won't believe the savings on both time and money! And remember, "A happy customer is a happy me!" See you there!



No comments: