Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What's in a name?


BRAND NAMES you say? Want them? Need them? Love them? Want them cheap? AHA! I have all of that and then some!


I have just posted an awesome pair of Men's authentic "CITIZENS OF HUMANITY" brand new jeans at an unbelievable price compared to the $224.oo retail price currently in major department stores! Come look, bet you won't believe it either! I only have the one pair, so if you are interested, you need to hurry on in! I am sure they aren't going to last. They simply can't, it's too fantastic a deal!


BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!!!!!


LADIES!! LADIES!! I am in the process of posting some JUICY COUTURE items and all kinds of other bargains are listed now as well as in the days to come. The prices? Ridiculous of course!


Take a quick peek!!! You have nothing to lose and LOTS OF MONEY TO SAVE!!


No comments: